Call me for an appointment to view a listed property of mine or any other agency’s listing in our local area.
I specialize in Glenn, Tehama, and Butte Counties.
I belong to the Chico MLS
and the Tehama County
MLS. I can make your buying
or selling experience of
your home or special
piece of property a breeze!
6368 County Road 7 • Orland - $795,000
- 2 Homes on 36 Acres in the OWUD.
- One 3 bed/2 bath and a Manufactured Home 2 bed/2 bath
- Currently a 300+ Grade A Dairy farm.
- A top-notch Beef Feed lot!
- Irrigation by Orland Unit Water Users Assoc.
- Freestall barn with over 250 self locking stations
- Metal shop, loafing barns
- Older wooden barn to house more calves.
- This is a turn key facility.
22571 Olivewood RD • Corning 96021 - $229,000
- 4 bd/2ba 1344 SF on 2+ acres
- Living room, dining room, kitchen
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Bathroom with stall shower
- Enclosed patio/pool room for entertaining
- Large shop, barn, corrals
2057 County Rd J • Willows 95988 - $319,00
- 3 bd/ 2 ba 1738 SF on over an Acre
- Brand new solar, central heat/air
- Open floor plan, bonus room
- Updated kitchen with granite and some stainless appliances
- Remodeled bathroom, warm colors
- Indoor beauty salon with an outdoor exit
- 2 car garage, additional hobby shop..........MORE!
- New vinyl flooring in the bathroom
- Dark wood laminate flooring in the kitchen
- 4 bd/2ba 1324 SF home with lots of room to roam!
- Large front yard and extra large fenced back yard
- Hardwood floors and tile floors
- Central heating and air, wood stove, and ceiling fans
- Breakfast nook, dining area, French doors
640 S Culver St. • Willows 95988 - $235,000 SOLD FOR $219,000
4045 Section Old Red Bluff RD • Chester SOLD FOR $89,000 ALL CASH
- Cabin in the meadow - Off the grid living
- 1 bd/1 ba 200 SQ FT - Rustic on 2.89 Acres
- Minutes from Mount Lassen and Minutes from Lake Almanor. Cabin and Bunkhouse are being sold fully furnished.
- Solar and generated power, shared well, and wood heat.
- Main cabin is one room with queen beds in two loft areas above, bathroom, kitchen, and living area.
- 3 bd/2 ba 1650 SQ FT, 2 Car Garage
- Spacious home with an additional lot that goes with it. Total square footage of both lots is 18,748 sqft. This well maintained home shows pride of ownership! living room, dining area, large kitchen with dining nook, sun room/bonus room, and additional hobby room. This home features central heating and air, whole house fan, fireplace, hardwood floors, tile floors, carpet, large entry, handicap accessible, tiled shower, laundry, lg bedrooms
- Lots of storage, landscaped, full RV hookups.
879 Sherwood Way • Willows 95988 - $135,000 SOLD FOR $118,000
652 S Plumas ST • Willows 95988 - REDUCED $299,000
2102 County Rd J • Willows 95988 - $259,000
- 10 Acres in Willows just two minutes from town.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,080 SQFT, mobile home
- AG well, (no working pump installed),
- Detached garage/work shop
- Mobile features an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings.
- 3 beds, 2 baths • 1,102 sqft • 6,000 sqft lot
- New Updates: Roof, some new siding, pest clearance, fresh paint inside and out, (warm colors), new front door, new fixtures, fresh clean landscaping, new gate, recently serviced central heating and air, and more.
- Cement patio right of the master bedroom's sliding door.
- 2 car garage with laundry hookups.
850 Crestwood Wy • Willows 95988 - $195,000
14,000 sqft lot - 226 E Mill St • Orland 95963 - $39,900
- Residential single family home lot
- with an old work shop on it.
- It needs to be connected to city water and sewer.
House sold for $235,000
and lot sold for $25,000
4991 East Park Rd • Stonyford 95979 - $549,000
- 4 beds, 2 baths • 1,868 SQ FT
- Two parcels of land that make a total of 72+ acres
- Central heating and air, dual pane windows
- Finished basement with two more bedrooms
- Attic upstairs for a studio, or another bedroom
- 4 car garage with finished room upstairs
- Workshop area inside the garage
315.17 Acres - County D Rd • Willows 95988 - $4,380,863 SOLD for $3,939,625
Glide Water District, with a brand new well drilled to 840 ft. Property is in the Williamson Act. Last year rice was grown and harvested. 91 Sacks to the acre. The soil type is mostly Myers clay, with the remaining acreage being Hillgate clay loam. The history of this property has been row crops and rice. The neighboring properties are olives for oil, brand new almond orchard, and rice. A lot of the neighboring properties in the area are being converted to trees. French creek is the North boundary of the property. Owners have also paid for another agricultural well permit.
6320 County Road 200 • Orland 95963 - $369,000 PENDING IN ESCROW!
- 3 beds, 3 baths • 1,845 sqft
- 2 car garage and shop on 5 acres
- Formal dining room, living room, huge kitchen
- Fireplace, new laminate flooring, tile, master suite, and large indoor laundry room
- Nice sized finished shop with 220.
- Garden area, animal pens, & completely fenced pastures......more!
613 S Lassen St • Willows 95988 - $177,000
- Attached workshop close to the park!
- Open floor plan that makes it great for entertaining
- Lots of natural light\warm and inviting.
- Living room, dining room, inside laundry, central heating and air, gas fireplace, fenced yard.
- Close to a school and the local grocery store.
33 Donnie Ln • Willows 95988 - $195,000 PENDING IN ESCROW!
996 Pacific Av • Willows 95988 - $260,000
- Short sale. Sale is limited to cash buyers only.
- In need of some repairs, resting on 2.62 acres.
- separate indoor laundry room
- large living room with wood burning stove.
- Bedrooms are a nice size.
- Large front porch overlooking yard and pool area.
- Barn, garden, fruit trees,Pool... much more!
27 Donnie Ln • Willows 95988 - $157,000 SOLD FOR $150,000
211 S Shasta St • Willows 95988 - $229,000 PENDING IN ESCROW!
SOLD FOR 235,000 ALL CASH
38288 Mineral Av • Mineral 96061 - $129,500
- 2 beds, 2 baths • 1,152 sq ft • Built in 1941
- Spacious kitchen, living room and den
- 1 huge bedroom upstairs with three beds
- Downstairs - knotty pine den, on-suite bathroom and laundry area. Loft above this room to offer storage or more room for guests.
- Nice back yard, and covered carport
- Minutes from Lassen National Park.. ....more!
1.1 Acres - Pacific Ave. • Willows 95988 - $69,500
- Country feel but a couple minutes from town
- $63,182 per acre • R-1 Zoning
- Corner of Pacific Ave and County Rd 48
- Great views! Surrounding area has walnut orchards and custom homes.
- Bring your plans and get started. This property has CC&R's. Buyer to verify to their satisfaction.
679 N Murdock Ave. • Willows 95988 - $239,000
- 3 beds, 2 baths • 1,788 sqft • $133.67/sqft • Built in 1915
- Victorian home, beautiful kitchen
- Large living room with a fireplace, window seat
- Tall ceilings, newly refinished hardwood floors in most rooms
- Upstairs has been finished for storage.
- Huge backyard with park setting with Automatic sprinklers
- Room for a garden on this 16,465 sqft. lot
1030 W First Ave • Willows 9598 - $319,500 - REDUCED!
1050 W Willow St • Willows 95988 - $249,000 SOLD FOR $241,000
- 3 beds, 2 baths • 1,793 sqft • Built in 1977
- Large living room with nice a fireplace, open to the dining area.
- Lots of natural light! Inside laundry
- Galley kitchen, breakfast nook with a large sliding door yard
- 2 Car Garage, space for boats, extra vehicles, or build a shop.
- Bathrooms are spacious and have original tile
- Maple cabinets throughout the home
- Updated 4 bed, 2 bath - No garage. 1,347 sq ft
- Dual pane windows, french door, new interior doors, new fixtures throughout, tile floors, refinished hardwood floors, updated bathroom vanities, newer cabinets, great detail, inside laundry, and stainless steel appliances.
- Whole house fan and central heating and air.
- Mature landscaping, automatic sprinklers, concrete driveway, nice stamped concrete walkways
- Storage shed, gazebo, back deck off kitchen, and more!
- 3 beds • 1 bath • 1,019 sq ft • Built 1955
- Single car garage and outdoor workshop
- Newer updates include, roof, laminate flooring and paint.
- House features warm colors making the home inviting.
- Wood stove that heats the whole house
- Fenced yard with a garden area
- 4 beds, 2 baths • 2084 sqft • Built in 1975
- Living room, family room, large kitchen with small kitchen nook, dining room open to the living room, fireplace, inside laundry, large bedrooms
- Barn/workshop, additional outbuilding, carport and fenced in backyard
- New central air/heating unit, completely remodeled master bathroom with double sink and jet tub
- Laminate and New Carpet and New Paint
- 3 beds • 2bath • 1,750 sq ft • Built 1915
- Huge kitchen with white cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, laminate flooring,
- Newer roof, newer ac/heat, newer dual pane windows, updated electrical
324 N. Plumas St • Willows 95988 - $237,000 PENDING IN ESCROW!
- 4 beds, 3 baths • 2,750 sq ft • Built in 1910
- Living room, dining room, family room, library or study, sun porch, and a huge back porch
- Claw foot bathtub, subway mini tile, hardwood floors, grand molding throughout, walk in closet
- Updated kitchen: stainless steel appliances, farm sink
- Newer backyard fence and pathways, and more!